Below is a full list of courses that we offer at RAKSDI.
For more information on any of the courses, please contact us today.
- Aircon & Refrigeration
Small Scale Manufacturing
- Painting & Decorating
Tiling and Paving
Catering and Baking
- Property Maintenance
- Quality Control
Education and Training & Soft Skills
Time & stress management
Virtual teaching and learning
Digital Technology Skills
End user computing
Internet & Email
Virtual Reality Technologies
Our main Campuses is situated at 4665 Azima Street, Doornpoort, Gauteng and RAKSDI Institute, Stand 1241, Makgato Village, Botlokwa, Limpopo. This is where the bulk of our training takes place. All the courses we present are stipulated on our courses page.
The subjects that can be trained are also restricted and is mainly welding and civil works that include Bricklaying, Painting, Carpentry, Tiling, Glazing, Roof Fixing and Plumbing. Electrical and Air-conditioning & Refrigeration courses are restricted. This type of training must be arranged well in advance of training dates with Admin Staff / Management.
The number of students that can be trained at a time are limited to a maximum of 10. The subjects that can be trained are also restricted and is mainly welding and civil works that include Bricklaying, Painting, Carpentry, Tiling, Glazing, Roof Fixing, Plumbing and Electrical. To arrange training with the Mobile Unit, please contact our office well in advance of training dates.
Our courses cater for individuals who are looking to further their careers or perhaps specialize in a particular occupation.
Through our workshops students are equipped with essential skills that will help them find employment. Our workshops last 15 days or less, and upon completion of the workshop students are able to commence working immediately.
Individuals become company assets with practical skills that are highly sought after in the labour market. Our workshops teach students the value of productivity and use their strengths to build practical skills.
Through our course individuals are able to:
- Improve skills
- Have the possibility to get access to the trade test
- Change careers
We urge companies and employees to source trained staff directly from us, as we provide exceptionally skilled workers with a high quality of qualification.
Companies prefer to send unskilled staff and unemployed youths to RAKSDI, due to our renowned short courses. We have the ability to customise our courses to meet the needs and requirements of companies. The benefit of short courses, is that employees do not spend prolonged periods of time away from the site. It also promotes lifelong learning in an industry where technology, and industry demands are constantly evolving and improving.
Advantages of training employees with RAKSDI
- Skilled workers in the workplace.
- Better production in the work environment.
- Can claim points back on your BBBEE Certificate under Skills Development and Preferential Procurement.
More Reasons to Train at RAKSDI
Advantages of Training Non Employees with RAKSDI
- Upliftment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Claim points back on BBBEE Certificate under Socio Economic Development , Enterprise Development as well as Preferential Procurement.
How can your company give back?
- Your company can give a disadvantaged unemployed youth the skills they need to be employed or become self-sustained – and able to provide for themselves and their family. This also carries the benefit of BBBEE points.
- Sponsor one or more of our graduating students with an entrepreneur start up package and reap BBBEE.
Stay in the loop
Subscribe to our free newsletter
* We won’t send you spam, only information that might benefit you.